понедельник, 2 февраля 2009 г.

Books, Magazines, Music, Television, Computer, Video Games, Internet


BOOKS

1. I like to read very much, but unfortunately I haven’t enough time for reading. I like to read fantastic, comedies and tragedies. In this time I read Stephan Tsveigs novels, he wrote very interesting facts of our life and I advice everyone to read his stories.

NEWSPAPERS/MAGAZINES

2. I read the weekly newspapers, because there it is written what film or the program will show different channels and I like to read the monthly armenian magazines named Yes and Boom, because there are many interesting, funny and useful texts, different tests and many news about armenian show-business.


MUSIC

3. I adore music, I can’t live without it. I can’t play any musical instrument, but I have decision to learn how to play piano... :) I like Rock, R&B, Hip-Hop, Latino, Reggie, Jazz, Soul... I listen to music on mp3, or on radio... I have many, many groups and singers that I like, for example: Usher, Stiewe Wonder, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Ne-Yo etc... Besides, I go to studio where I try to write songs, because I want to be famous singer in future and I hope that I can win all difficulties in this profession.

TELEVISION

4. I’m very glad when I have a little time to watch TV. When I turn on TV I try to find a good film (because I like different films) or interesting program and at last to find a good music...

VIDEO GAMES

5. I play video games when there is nothing to do (such doesn’t happen almost). I like fantastic games like- Harry Potter and Peter Pan and different games about fashion.


COMPUTER

6. I use computers much. I already said, that I work under site 16.am and get a useful texts and texts about armenian show business. I like this work very much. :-)


INTERNET

7.
Internet places rather important place in our life. I use different internet programs rather much. I have 2 email posts. Besides, I use odnoklassniki.ru, 16.am, yandex.ru and google.com, where I can find all that I want. Besides, internet helps me to put in 16.am all the texts that I get.





MY MEDIA PREFERENCES

1. Music

2. Internet

3. Computer

4. Television

5. Books

6. Newspapers/Magazines

7. Video Games

5 комментариев:

  1. Hi Srbuko,

    I'm interested. Do you like any local bands/music or just foreign?

    Cheers,
    Onnik

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Nice blog post! It's interesting to see similar tastes in music where you all are! We also have similar rankings for our media - go check out mine! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Hi Srbuk,

    I am really enjoying reading your blog - excellent work so far!

    Seems like you are having fun with it - good.

    And GO DOTCOM!

    Dr. W

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi Srbuko,thanks for the beautiful blog.I'm reading Stephan Tsveigs novels as well. Now I'm reading "Marie-Antoinette" which is also one of his works.

    ОтветитьУдалить