суббота, 31 января 2009 г.

Knowledge Tree





1. Hello! I am Srbuhi, I’m 15 years old. I was born in Yerevan-the capital of Armenia. I go to school 36 of Raffi. I will finish my school next year. I like to study English and Anatomy. I like to read many interesting books, but I’m so sorry that I haven’t enough time for reading. :( I like to dance, sing and have fun. I like music very much. I want to be a singer in future. I hope that Ill can win all difficulties in this profession. I’m very cool, active, funny and kind person. I’m not either a leader or a shy girl. I’m not so quiet and just a girl of equality. I hate quarrels and blaming. Besides, I go in for Kung-Fu. I have received 5th level in my sport last year. I go to my favorite sport about 4 years already. I want to be a master of Kung-Fu. I like this sport very much. I try to help my friends, who go in too, to be better in this wonderful sport as much as possible.








2. Well, I work under teenagers’ site named 16.am. I get useful texts and texts about armenian show-business for teenagers. I like armenian magazines named Yes and Boom, because there are many interesting news and texts about different things.
I have many groups and singers that I like and it’s very difficult for me to tell you about them now. I like for example: System of a down, Ne-Yo, Usher, Chris Brown, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Stiewi Wonder etc...

3. Oh, I don’t know ... :-( If I will find some issue, I will tell you about it... ;-)


4. I will try to make friends each other. I hope that if there will some problems we will help each other. Perhaps thats all ... :-{

4 комментария: